Water can generate disturbing noises while flowing through pipes when an obstacle comes across. In the past, in order to prevent this, pipes or walls were often used to be insulated but after acknowledging that this method was both time and money consuming, alternative ways are found.
VESBO, initiator of smart solutions, produced VESBO PP Incola Incendia Pipes that saves both money and time. VESBO Incola Incendia Pipes, consisting of 3 layers, is a pipe not only maintains total silence with the “Incolene” material lying in in the middle layer but also deserves to be classified in the B1 category (low flammable) of noncombustibility.
Manufactured with three-layer extrusion technology, VESBO Incola Incendia Pipes overcome the hardest conditions required for soundproofing in enclosed areas and provide the best results achievable in absorbing vibrations. With Incolene’s visco-elastic structure, sound waves originated by air and structure and noises originated by drainage are readily absorbed.
Internal Layer :
Produced from fireproof material, ideal viscosity resulting in a smooth and flat inner surface, high performance hydraulic property
“Incolene” Middle Layer :
“Incolene” raw material effectively absorbs all vibrations and achieves excellent soundproofing.
External Layer :
This provides high impact resistance at low temperatures, protection of the inner and middle layers, as well as absorption and stabilization of external impacts.
– Both gasket and segment in VESBO Incola Incendia Pipes completely fulfill the standards for impermeability requisites.
– The segment prevents the gasket from displacing during installation.
– Prevents any breaking or cracking and is highly resistant to pull-press forces released during earthquakes.
– Made of special polypropylene, compound that absorbs noise and transmits it at a level much less than standards require.
– Resistant to chemicals. This feature helps maintain its thickness for many years preventing any material deformation.
– Manufactured based on high dimensional sensitivity required by standards and are easily installed.
– Not subject to corrosion compared with metal products due to raw material characteristics.
– Elastic structure makes fragility value at low temperatures less than those of other products.
– Compatible with all diameters of wastewater system products manufactured according to EN 1329-1 standard. 12. Compatible with VESBO PVC wastewater systems so there is no need for extra products during system changes, thus achieving cost advantages for the consumer.